Education System of Germany
|Course start Dates||April/October|
|Schooling system||13 years|
|Masters||1 or 2 years|
|GMAT/GRE||Many Institutions ask for GMAT/GRE|
- Higher education in Germany are divided into Universities of ‘Applied Sciences’, Colleges of Art and Music
- There are 429 public higher education institution functioning in Germany among which 106 are universities
- Many German Universities have been consistently ranked among the world’s best universities.
- Students value these universities for the quality of education, and hands-on experiences during their studies
- German Universities enjoy this worldwide reputation thanks to their recognized teaching and research excellence, build upon a long and rich tradition of higher education
- As an industrialized country Germany has invested a lot in Engineering universities and today Engineering programs are particularly valued at German universities
- Their curriculum is subject to constant provision and change aiming to find or create comprehensive approaches to teaching and research.