Why Study in Hungary ?
|Tuition Fee||€ 4500(Rs 3.5 Lakhs/year) Medicine & Dentistry Rs 6-7 Lakhs/year|
|Living Cost||€800 (Rs 60,000/month)|
|Part Time Work||24 hours .week (90 days) during your study period, or 66 working days outside your study period.|
|Post study Work Options||apply for a “study-to-work” residence permit for fresh graduates to find a job or make preparations for starting a business – for which you have 9 months|
- An exciting, diverse and safe destination for international students. With great universities, high quality of life and low costs,
- Six universities in Hungary appear in the QS world Ranking
- Universities across the country offer programmes that are fully taught in English. Across all academic disciplines
- There are hundreds of study programmes in English available for international students.
- Hungary is also well-regarded for its medical schools and dental schools, many of which offer tailored programmes for foreign students.
- Universities in Hungary offer high quality education at affordable tuition fees
- Hungary is a modern and safe country, but the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe
- Hungary is a diverse, multicultural nation with lots of fun experiences for foreign students