Why Study in Italy ?
|Tuition Fee||Free education. Only registration charges apply|
|Living Cost||Rs 27,300.-45000/month|
|Part Time work||20 Hours /Week|
|Stay Back option||6-12 months|
- A large number of programs taught in English
- Low fee
- Low Cost of living
- Over around 32,000 international students in Italy
- Many of Italy’s institutions rank among the top 200 universities in the world (QS and Times Higher Education Rankings).
- University of Bologna, founded in 1088, is recognised as the oldest university to still operate.
- Italy Milan is the world capital of fashion
- Ranks among the 8 most industrialized countries in the world