Why Study in Malaysia ?
|Tuition Fee||RM 7000-11000 (Rs 1.12- 1.76 lakhs)
International programs RM 20,000(RS 3.2 Lakhs/year)
|Living Cost||RM 1200( Rs20,000)/month|
|Part Time work||Students are allowed to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week only during semester breaks or holidays of more than 7 days|
|Post Study work options||There are a few options available for graduates who wish to stay and work in the country after their studies, namely the Employment Pass.|
|Temporary Employment Pass: This is normally available to those with a job where the contract is for less than two years or where the monthly salary is less than RM 5,000. For anyone involved in industries such as manufacturing, plantation|
|Employment Pass: This is the most common pass for those who have been offered an extended job contract of over 2 years with a Malaysian company, with a monthly salary of RM 5,000|
- There are 6 Malaysian universities in the 2019 QS World University ranking
- Low Living cost and Affordable Tuition Fees
- International standard of education, with post-study work opportunities. Since Malaysia looks for skilled workers, the industries are in need for good graduates always.
- A range of programmes are on offer for students, along with twinning programmes and programmes that are on offer by branch campuses.
- Straightforward immigration procedures that make it easier for students to transit to the country.
- Safe country for international students. As per the Global Peace Index, Malaysia ranks 29th on the list of most peaceful country in the world, out of a list of 163 countries.
- Has International Campuses offering programs countries like UK,USA and Australia, offering the same programs at very low cost