Why Study in Norway
|Tuition Fee||Free Education for International Students|
|Living Expense||€ 1200-1600/month ( Rs 9300-12500)|
|Part Time job||20 hours per week (40 Hours during vacation)|
|Post Study Work||1 year post study job seeking visa (this is not automatic though).
The clause is that you must find a job related to your field of study.
- Four universities in Norway feature in the QE World Ranking
- Over 250 programs in English
- English is widely spoken to an excellent standard as a second language
- 15,000 foreign nationals enrolled at universities in Norway
- World class education with a lot of flexibly