Why Study in Poland
|Tuition Fee||€ 2000 /year, (Rs 160,000/year) for UG programs
€ 3000 / year (Rs2,10,000)for PG/PhD/Medical post Doctoral, postgraduate and medical postgraduate internships
as well as scientific, arts, specialist and post-doctoral internships
MBA € 8000-12000
|Living Cost||€ 400 (Rs 30,000/month)|
|Part Time Work||20 hours /Week|
|Post Study Work||1 year, if you are able to show funds for living expense for one year|
- 400 institutions - many of which now also offer study programmes in English.
- 9 of Poland’s universities in the top 1000 of the QS World University Rankings
- 72,000 international students choosing to study there in 2017/18.
- Medical schools in Poland are known for their world-class education.
- Poland holds fourth place in Europe (after the United Kingdom, Germany and France) in terms of the number of people enrolled in higher education.
- The total student population at over 400 university level schools is almost one and a half million
- Qualifications recognized by the European Union (EU) the USA, Australia and Canada