Why United Kingdom ?
|Tuition Fee||5 – 8 Lakhs/Year|
|Living Cost||£9135 - £11385/Year[8.5-10 lakhs]|
|Part Time Work||International students are allowed to work for 40 Hours /Week|
|Post Study Work Options||2 Years Post Study work visa announced|
- Dominance in the world of learning and research
- Most ancient and prestigious Universities
- 4 of the Top 6 Universities in the World are in the UK.
- One Year Masters (MSc/MBA/MA)
- Low Fees - 5 -8 lakhs/Year
- Paid Internship after study (earn up to 16 lakhs in one Year)
- Can earn Living Expenses from Part time Job
- Internationally recognized Universities and Qualifications.
- 20 hours of part time work per week for students pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree.
- Being an International Qualification employment opportunities all over the world, Including India.
- Students who are exceptionally talented can apply for work under TIER 2 of the points based system