Why Study in Finland
|Tuition fee||€ 2000/year to € 14,000 /year ( Rs 2 lakh to 10 lakh)|
|Cost of Living||€ 700 – € 1100 /month(Rs 55000 – 80000)|
|Part Time Work Options||25 hours per week during term time. There are no limits on working hours outside of term time|
|Post Study Work Visa||One year|
- 400+ degree programmes taught in English.
- Top 3% Universities in world ranking
- About 31,000 international students choose Finland every year
- 7 of the universities are listed in the top 500 of the 2018 QS World Rankings.
- Affordable study destination
- Home to some of the world’s finest universities
- Country with one of the highest social progress index
- Offers excellent opportunity for innovations
- One of the most peaceful and sustainable country of the world
- One of the healthiest eco systems
- Study programs with close collaboration with Industry and business