WhatsApp Call Us

Looking to apply for

There are over 3000 institutions across the globe offering over 100,000 scholarships each year.

How we help you to avail scholarships?

Securing a scholarship can be a challenge for students, with many excellent candidates missing out due to a lack of knowledge about the selection criteria. While academic scores are important, most scholarship committees assign only 40% weight to this factor, with the remaining 60% based on 16+ other parameters.

At Campus International, we aim to help students overcome this challenge by partnering with Kohort, a group of individuals who have secured full scholarships and are currently working abroad. In 2022 alone, Kohort helped 48 students secure scholarships ranging from 25-48 lakhs from reputed international universities.

We start by identifying eligible students based on a selection criterion, and then guide them throughout the process, from identifying the right scholarships to apply for, to preparing the Statement of Purpose (SOP), CV, portfolio, and more. With over 3000 institutions across the globe offering scholarships totalling to over 100,000, there are numerous opportunities for students to receive financial assistance for their studies. Our goal is to help them navigate this process and achieve their dreams.

Partner Universities

Realizing their dreams

Enabling students achieve their education dreams is our major goal. Here is what our students say about us.

“Campus international was an integral part of my journey to London. The advisors supported me from start to finish and catered to my needs with personalised approach. The whole process was smooth and efficient as they helped me build a good portfolio, supported throughout my visa process and guided me with every little detail until the day I got to London. My journey with Campus International has been a good and reliable one.”

Pranav Tharun


“I had 20 years of experience in Banking and Insurance worked with organization like Reliance, ICICI Bank, Aditya Birla & Paytm. I then decided to study MSc in Risk Management and Insurance in UK. I approached Campus International and the my advisor helped in every stage not just in applying to the right university, but also in helped relocate my wife and daughter to UK. I’d refer Campus International to all.”

Shibu Paul


“As an aspiring student from Kerala, I had the dream of pursuing my Masters in Civil Engineering from a renowned university in the United Kingdom. The team at Campus International, Kochi helped me from selecting to starting my course at Liverpool John Moores University. They were always available and ready to answer all my questions promptly, which made the entire process smooth and hassle-free.”



“After finishing MSW, I was working as a student council in India. When I thought of studying abroad, my friends suggested Campus International. Ever since, I’ve never looked back. I graduated MA in Youth Work from Leeds Beckett University and Community Development. Inow work as a Senior Team Lead and volunteer as a youth worker in UK. I am grateful to Campus International & my advisor for guiding me through the right path.”


Team Lead

“After my Bachelor's in Pharmacy, & working as pharmacist in multi specialty hospitals, I approached Campus International & thank them for all that I could achieve so far. I moved here with my husband. I have just graduated MSc from Liverpool John Moores University & currently applying for a job. Campus International continues to provide guidance.😁”

Anu Tes Antony

Student, Liverpool John Moores University

“I came to the UK in February 2021 to study MSc Supply Chain Management, Leeds Beckett University. Campus International was my agent and they have helped me in each and every step of my journey without any charges, from course selection to reach and settle in the UK to fulfill my dreams. I now work as a warehouse operative & am paid handsomely. I am happy.”

Sebin Mathew

warehouse operative

Got any questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch.

Casablanca, 2nd floor, Padma Junction M.G. Road Ernakulam, Kerala – 6820 35, India.

+91 98473 31516