STUDY IN CZECH REPUBLIC
- Czech Republic is a nation state in Central Europe, which is surrounded by Germany to the west, Austria to the south, Slovakia to the east and Poland to the northeast.
- The capital and the largest city of Czech Republic is Prague. The Czech economy gets a substantial income from tourism. Prague is the fifth most visited city in Europe after London, Paris, Istanbul and Rome.
- Industries: metallurgy, machinery and equipment, motor vehicles, glass, armaments
- Czech Republic is famous for its castles, chateaux, spas and pristine countryside that continue to evoke its medieval charm
- The Czech Republic possesses a developed, high-income economy with a per capita GDP rate that is 87% of the European Union average