- Spain is a beautiful country in Western Europe with a rich history and culture. Spain is one of the biggest European countries and the fourth most popular tourist destination in the world.
- With the third highest number of UNESCO world heritage sites, ancient Celtic and Roman remain to stunning Gothic cathedrals. 58 million tourists chose to visit Spain every year
- Spain is one of the world's biggest producers of saffron and olive oil. Some other important industries include renewable energy, telecommunications, tourism and textile manufacturing.
- Spain has four seasons, with each of those seasons providing delightful weather. The average temperature in the winter is 59 degrees, a most comfortable and enjoyable temperature. In the summer the average temperature is 70 degrees, also pleasant.
- The most popular cities are Madrid and Barcelona
- The world's greatest Football teams like Atlético de Madrid, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are from Spain