STUDY IN LATVIA
|Climate||Warm temperate humid climate|
- Member of the EU and NATO.
- Latvia is an attractive country Labeled as the “Pearl of the Baltic States”
- Its countryside is marked with wide beaches as well as dense forest spread over 40% of the country
- Have 3000 lakes and 12000 rivers
- One of the fastest growing economies in the European Union, the Latvian business sectors offers great opportunities to international students.
- Home to only about 2 million people.
- English language is widely accepted especially in business Tourism and hospitality
- Many universities provide accommodations for international students that cost from €85 to €230 per month, depending upon living arrangements.